Lera at Monster Management
17 years old
1. Every shooting is something new for me, always a new experience. The craziest memory is from a shooting I had to do with animals: snakes, donkey, horses, huge dogs. I am really afraid of animals, but with every new project I manage to overcome my fear and that makes it so interesting for me.
2. I like traveling and getting acquainted with different cultures. I like especially trying different cuisines, going to small cafeterias with my friends and eating national dishes. In this way I can discover new recipes and then cook them by myself.
3. Last year i visited New York, London, Paris and Milan and I must admit I liked all of them. Milan has very tasty food, London and Paris have beautiful architecture, New York is a friendly city with skyscrapers that struck me at a glance. But honestly, I prefer Kiev, my native town. I love it all: atmosphere, architecture, food, my friends and my family.
4. My friends in the modeling world are mainly models from my country and it’s so cool to meet people from your city in other countries.
5. Lately I have started to learn to ride a skateboard and it’s very cool! I’m not a good skateboarder yet, but I hope I will be good in this soon…
6. I like all kinds of music: pop, rap, electronic, indie rock, soul, blues etc. It all depends on my mood 🙂
7. When I’m with my best friends, I can lose my self-control because we always have fun. We have our own jokes and stories which are always nice to live and remember.